Complaints commissioner

If you have followed the Complaints process and are still not satisfied with our response, you can contact the Office of the Complaints Commissioner.

The Complaints Commissioner is an independent person who investigates allegations of maladministration causing injustice to the person who has complained.

You must have attempted to resolve any issue through the Ministry of Home Affairs Complaints Procedure before contacting the Complaints Commissioner.

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux